Refrigerating cold store
Refrigerating cold store is a place for food preservation, where the interior temperature is maintained below the outside room temperature. O.R.T.I.Z. & Co. Srl can offer different types, such as:
- NT cells, inside of which the product is stored at a temperature of about 0 °C
- BT cells, ideal to preserve the product at a temperature of -18 ° C / -20 ° C
- BIV cells, are special cells that act as both NT and BT cells with a temperature that varies from 0 ° C to -20 ° C.
The field of application is extensive, so as to satisfy any requirement of the customer, such as:
- Processing plant for preserving grapes and cherries;
- Plants for kiwi conservation;
- Plants for processing fish products;
- Low temperature plants for the preservation of fish;
- Logistic platforms.